The factors to consider when planning a cosmetic surgery procedure are results, quality and safety. The following article prepares to educate and guide potential customers of cosmetic surgery how to choose the right surgeon to achieve his goals.
- The main purpose of any surgical procedure is to aesthetically improve the appearance and function of the human body, posing an artistic challenge to our plastic surgeons and providing a beneficial experience for the patient. All cosmetic procedures, whether minor or significant, must be performed in accordance with the safety standards set by the local government. Once you reach your goal after surgery, it will provide emotional satisfaction to surgeons and those seeking surgery. However, patient safety and health should be your surgeon’s top priority.
- Understand the academic profile and formal training of surgeons in the field of plastic aesthetics/beauty and reconstructive surgery. Before being trained, it is necessary to carry out theoretical training for 6 to 8 years of burns, cosmetic surgery and reconstructive surgery in an approved institution after a doctor’s training, called a plastic surgeon. This will include a 3 to 5 year general surgery program and 3 years of burns, aesthetics/aesthetics and reconstruction plastic surgery training (plastic surgery Malvern).
In the Philippines, only a handful of training institutions providing orthopedic surgery are licensed and accredited by the Association of Local Surgeons (Philippine School of Surgeons, the Philippines Plastics Committee and the Philippine Plastic Surgeons Association). Today, many doctors (even non-doctors) are certified by the council, but they are not in plastic surgery. They are engaged in plastic surgery. Due to the complexity of the plastic surgery profession, it is not enough for a doctor to spend months or even a year of observation or training in an unapproved institution to understand all the principles and applications of plastic surgery. Plastic cosmetics department. . surgery
- Surgeons have a solid foundation in cosmetic/cosmetic plastic surgery (plastic surgery Malvern) and should be able to determine if you are suitable for the surgery you are considering. He should be able to discuss all possible choices and associated risks with you and point out the most appropriate procedures for achieving the desired results. If there are fewer invasive or non-surgical procedures to meet your needs, your surgeon should understand them and be able to tell you about the pros and cons. Keep in mind that there is no standard cosmetic surgery to achieve the desired results for all patients. Every patient must be treated because we have our own definition of beauty.
- Don’t look for the cheapest doctor, let alone be fooled by unrealistic offers. Learn about the surgeon’s training and academic situation. If it is safe and feasible, please pay attention to your quotation. You can ask any medical association about the authenticity of your surgeon’s professional or training; finally, ask your friends and previous patients what their credentials are. If you have a website, try visiting your website. Your surgeon should be able to provide you with detailed information about your training, specialization and length of training.
- Your surgeon should be able to discuss all possible options with you. Feel free to ask questions, an excellent plastic surgeon should be able to answer all your questions about the required procedures. With this, the surgeon can establish a good relationship with the patient and create a comfortable environment.
- Do not let yourself inject liquid silicone into your nose, breasts or any part of your body. The use of silicone oil injections has been abandoned and long condemned for its unpredictable results and complications, as well as side effects such as extrusion and infection. Your doctor should be able to provide you with clinical data or study the use and safety of the products you are trying to promote.
- Don’t be attracted to new procedures, new drugs, and new prostheses without long-term proven performance, effectiveness, and safety studies. Approval is required for use by local and foreign regulatory agencies, such as the US FDA, the Ministry of Health, etc. Consider quality, safety and efficiency rather than cost.
- Note that your surgeon’s clinic or cosmetic center is able to meet certain safety standards and has been certified by the local health department. But keep in mind that some programs are best done in a hospital environment.
- Ask your surgeon about the relationship with an orthopedic organization recognized by the local and international plastic surgeon organization. In the Philippines, only the Association of Plastic Surgeons and the Plastics Renovation Association of the Philippine College of Surgeons are internationally recognized by another foreign plastics company. The organization usually requires its members to have certain standards in terms of training and professional competence.